Forget the dull standard PowerPoint remotes, use your Wiimote! Wii Presenter was formerly known as Wii Key. Now it is Wii Presenter!
- On Screen Drawing - The ability to draw and annotate on screen by simply pointing the Wiimote and drawing.
- Rumble Timer - Progressive rumbling as you near the end of a specified time limit. Warning rumbles every so often. ie
2 rumbles means half way, 3 = 75%, and along rumble 5 min, and really
long at finish.
Currently Wii Presenter has two key mappings. One for PowerPoint, and one for Zoom. Initially the PowerPoint mapping is selected. The current mapping can be determined by looking at the blue lights at the bottom of the remote. #1 lit = PowerPoint. #2 lit = Zoom. The Wiimote will also produce a short rumble whenever changing between mappings.
- A - Previous slide
- B - Next slide
- Home - Start or end slide show
- - - Blank screen
- + - Switch to Zoom mode
All functions of a normal PPT remote. Start, stop, resume, blank, forward, backward.
the + button switches key mappings and starts zoom mode.
- - - Zoom out
- + - Zoom In
- D Pad - Scroll screen
- A - Exit zoom mode.
- Home - Restore 1:1 scaling.
- Binaries - Just download, unzip, and run!
- Source - C#. Currently it is just a few lines of code in addition to the WiimoteLib.