If you receive an error on building your projects in Visual Studio,
please read the FAQ.
- Automatic Install - Provided free of charge by Atozed Software.
- Just the assembly - Distributed by the Indy Team. Debug
versions include the PDB file and source used to compile the assembly. Unless
you have a specific reason to download an older version, always use the
newest. The Borland Assemblies aren't needed anymore.
- SSL/TLS Support - Here you can download the SSL/TLS
- The real SSL and TLS implementation assembly. Implemented by the guys of
the Mono project.
- The SSL/TLS classes are now built into Indy.Sockets.
Indy is written in the Delphi language. With a single code base in
Delphi, Indy supports Delphi, C++ Builder, Kylix (Linux), and .NET. Source is
available on the Delphi Indy 10 page.